Report NEP-PAY-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexandre Bovet & Carlo Campajola & Jorge F. Lazo & Francesco Mottes & Iacopo Pozzana & Valerio Restocchi & Pietro Saggese & Nicol'o Vallarano & Tiziano Squartini & Claudio J. Tessone, 2018. "Network-based indicators of Bitcoin bubbles," Papers 1805.04460, arXiv.org.
- Tobias Berg & Valentin Burg & Ana Gombović & Manju Puri, 2018. "On the Rise of FinTechs – Credit Scoring using Digital Footprints," NBER Working Papers 24551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paech, Philipp, 2016. "The governance of blockchain financial networks," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87569, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Thomas Walther & Tony Klein & Hien Pham Thu, 2018. "Bitcoin is not the New Gold - A Comparison of Volatility, Correlation, and Portfolio Performance," Working Papers on Finance 1812, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Demary, Markus & Rusche, Christian, 2018. "Strengthened competition in payment services," IW-Kurzberichte 4/2018, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Michel André Maréchal & Alain Cohn & Tobias Gesche, 2018. "Honesty in the Digital Age," CESifo Working Paper Series 6996, CESifo.
- Toke R. Fosgaard & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2018. "Promises undone: How committed pledges impact donations to charity," IFRO Working Paper 2018/03, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Dogan, Pinar & Bourreau, Marc, 2018. "Gains from Digitization: Evidence from Gift-Giving in Music," Working Paper Series rwp18-010, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Saghafian, Soroush & Tomlin, Brian & Biller, Stephan, 2018. "The Internet of Things and Information Fusion: Who Talks to Who?," Working Paper Series rwp18-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Michael Ewens & Ramana Nanda & Matthew Rhodes-Kropf, 2018. "Cost of Experimentation and the Evolution of Venture Capital," NBER Working Papers 24523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uuriintuya Batsaikhan & Maria Demertzis, 2018. "Financial literacy and inclusive growth in the European Union," Policy Contributions 25536, Bruegel.
- Tianyu Ray Li & Anup S. Chamrajnagar & Xander R. Fong & Nicholas R. Rizik & Feng Fu, 2018. "Sentiment-Based Prediction of Alternative Cryptocurrency Price Fluctuations Using Gradient Boosting Tree Model," Papers 1805.00558, arXiv.org.
- Camille Meyer & Marek Hudon, 2018. "Money and the Commons: An Investigation of Complementary Currencies and their Ethical Implications," Working Papers CEB 18-019, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Henry Chacon & Anuradha Roy, 2017. "Piecewise Solutions to Big Data," Working Papers o156mss, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Rafat Mahmood & Michael Jetter, 2018. "Communications Technology and Terrorism," CESifo Working Paper Series 6995, CESifo.
- Kazeem Isah & Ibrahim D. Raheem, 2018. "The Hidden Predictive Power of Cryptocurrencies: Evidence from US Stock Market," Working Papers 056, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Carey Caginalp, 2018. "A Dynamical Systems Approach to Cryptocurrency Stability," Papers 1805.03143, arXiv.org.