Report NEP-PAY-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Demary, Markus & Demary, Vera, 2017. "Financial Technology: The Promise of Blockchain," IW-Kurzberichte 1.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Genakos, Christos D. & Valletti, Tommaso & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating Market Consolidation in Mobile Communications," CEPR Discussion Papers 12054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dominique Guegan, 2017. "Public Blockchain versus Private blockhain," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01524440, HAL.
- Zaporozhets, Oksana (Запорожец, Оксана), 2017.
"Subway and "Digital Porosity" of Urban Space
[Метрополитен И Цифровая Пористость Города]," Working Papers 051717, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Bosul Yoo & Sotaro Katsumata & Takeyasu Ichikohji, 2017. "The Impact of Customer Orientation on Quantity and Quality of User-Generated Content: A Multi-Country Case Study of Mobile Applications," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 17-12, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Demary, Markus & Demary, Vera, 2017. "Financial Technology: Blockchain - Down to Earth," IW-Kurzberichte 2.2017, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Eric Tymoigne, 2017. "On the Centrality of Redemption: Linking the State and Credit Theories of Money through a Financial Approach to Money," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_890, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dostov, Viktor (Достов, Виктор) & Shoust, Paul (Шуст, Пауль), 2017.
"Evolution of the Electronic Payment Industry: Problems of a Qualitative Transition
[Эволюция Отрасли Электронных Платежей: Проблемы Качественного Перехода]," Working Papers 051713, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Leonardo Bursztyn & Bruno Ferman & Stefano Fiorin & Martin Kanz & Gautam Rao, 2017. "Status Goods: Experimental Evidence from Platinum Credit Cards," NBER Working Papers 23414, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.