Report NEP-PAY-2016-08-28This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siddiqui, Dr. Kamran Ahmed & Ali, Mazhar & Sarki, Irshad Hussain & Khuhro, Rafique Ahmed, 2015. "Telecom Branding in Pakistan: Network Coverage or Value Added Services," MPRA Paper 72709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Marcelle Chauvet & Danilo Leiva-Leon & Liting Su, 2016. "Nowcasting Nominal GDP with the Credit-Card Augmented Divisia Monetary Aggregates," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201605, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Randall P. Ellis & Bruno Martins & Michelle McKinnon Miller, 2015. "Provider Payment Methods and Incentives," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-023, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Roy, Tirthankar, 2016. "The monsoon and the market for money in late-colonial India," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67418, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gorbachev, Olga & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose, 2016. "The credit card debt puzzle: the role of preferences, credit risk, and financial literacy," Working Papers 16-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Simplice Asongu & Sara Le Roux, 2016. "Enhancing ICT for Inclusive Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 16/029, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Sprenger, Julia, 2016. "Financial literacy: A barrier to seek financial advice but not a shield against following it," Ruhr Economic Papers 634, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Yuliy Sannikov, 2016. "The I Theory of Money," NBER Working Papers 22533, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.