Report NEP-PAY-2016-08-07This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maixe-Altes, J. Carles & Mourelle, Estefanía, 2016. "Cash and non-cash payments in a long run perspective, Spain 1989-2014," MPRA Paper 72590, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manoj B. Vanara, 2016. "A Study On Consumer Satisfaction With Regards To Bsnl Broadband Connectivity In Ahmedabad City," Working papers 2016-06-09, Voice of Research.
- Chiu, Jonathan & Wong, Tsz-Nga, 2016. "On the essentiality of E-money," Working Paper Series 5205, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ross D. King, 2016. "On the Use of Computer Programs as Money," Papers 1608.00878, arXiv.org.
- Robert Garlick & Kate Orkin & Simon Quinn, 2016. "Call Me Maybe: Experimental Evidence on Using Mobile Phones to Survey Microenterprises," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-14, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sprenger, Julia, 2016. "Explanations or advice: The impact of financial literacy on information acquisition behavior," Ruhr Economic Papers 626, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Héctor Pérez Saiz & Gabriel Xerri, 2016. "Credit Risk and Collateral Demand in a Retail Payment System," Discussion Papers 16-16, Bank of Canada.
- Yolanda Blasco-Martel, 2016. "The Palmer Rule and the convertibility of bank notes in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1614, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- Danila, Marius, 2016.
"Recalibrarea sistemului bancar european in contextul noilor cerinte si realitati
[Changes in the European banking industry following recent requirements and trends]," MPRA Paper 72768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abramov Alexander, 2016. "Financial Markets and Financial Institutions in Russia in 2015," Published Papers ppaper-2016-265, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2016.