Report NEP-PAY-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brainard, Lael, 2016. "The Use of Distributed Ledger Technologies in Payment, Clearing, and Settlement : a speech at the Institute of International Finance Blockchain Roundtable, Washington, D.C., April 14, 2016," Speech 895, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lwanga, Musa & Adong, Annet, 2016. "A pathway to financial inclusion: mobile money and individual Savings in Uganda," Research Series 234553, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike & de Brauw, Alan & Mugabi, Nicholas, 2015. "Social network effects on mobile money adoption in Uganda," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212514, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean Paul Simon, 2016. "How to Catch a Unicorn. Case Studies," JRC Working Papers JRC100720, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Frédéric Bourassa & Sam Paltridge & Verena Weber & Yuki Yokomori & Dimitri Ypsilanti, 2016. "Developments in International Mobile Roaming," OECD Digital Economy Papers 249, OECD Publishing.
- Yeboah, Augustine Kwadwo & Obeng, Camara Kwasi, 2016. "Effect of financial literacy on willingness to pay for micro-insurance by commercial market business operators in Ghana," MPRA Paper 70135, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jain, Rekha, 2016. "Measuring the Perceived Impact of Internet on Individuals in Rural India," IIMA Working Papers WP2016-03-61, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Birthal, Pratap S. & Chand, Ramesh & Joshi, Pramod Kumar & Saxena, Raka & Rajkhowa, Pallavi & Khan, Md. Tajuddin & Khan, Mohd Arshad & Chaudhary, Khyali R., 2016. "Formal versus informal: Efficiency, inclusiveness, and financing of dairy value chains in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1513, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).