Report NEP-PAY-2016-04-09This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Warren E. Weber, 2016. "A Bitcoin Standard: Lessons from the Gold Standard," Staff Working Papers 16-14, Bank of Canada.
- Marco Manacorda & Andrea Tesei, 2016. "Liberation Technology: Mobile Phones and Political Mobilization in Africa," Working Papers 785, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Judd Cramer & Alan B. Krueger, 2016. "Disruptive Change in the Taxi Business: The Case of Uber," NBER Working Papers 22083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Winnie Mwasiaji, 2016. "Strengthening the cash transfer payment systems in Kenya," One Pager 315, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Rúben Meireles & Pedro Campos, 2016. "Digital Piracy: Factors That Influence The Intention To Pirate – A Structural Equation Model Approach," FEP Working Papers 573, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Goeldner, Moritz & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2016. "Are patients and relatives the better innovators? The case of medical smartphone applications," Working Papers 91, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Saqib, Zulkaif Ahmed & Rabnawaz, Ambar & Saqib, Khubaib Ahmad & Salma, Umme & Ahmed, Wasim & Hussain, Safdar & Jafar, Rana Muhammad Sohail & Zulqarnain, Muhammad, 2016. "Moderating Role of Consumer’s Demographics on the Relationship between Consumers’ Shopping Orientation and Behavior," MPRA Paper 70384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ellen J. Helsper & Bianca C. Reisdorf, 2016. "The emergence of a "digital underclass" in Great Britain and Sweden: changing reasons for digital exclusion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65804, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bertrand Mocquet, 2016.
"The digital use of microblogging Twitter in higher education and research
[L’usage du micro-blogging Twitter dans l’enseignement supérieur et la recherche]," Post-Print hal-01291710, HAL.
- LYUBAREVA, Inna & ROCHELANDET, Fabrice & ETIENNE, Jean-Michel, 2016. "Business models, diffusion of innovation and imitation: The case of online press," MPRA Paper 70084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stahl, Florian & Schomm, Fabian & Vomfell, Lara & Vossen, Gottfried, 2015. "Marketplaces for digital data: Quo vadis?," ERCIS Working Papers 24, University of Münster, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS).
- Richard L. Nolan, 2016. "Big History, Global Corporations, Virtual Capitalism," Harvard Business School Working Papers 16-116, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2016.