Report NEP-PAY-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fulford, Scott L. & Schuh, Scott, 2015. "Consumer revolving credit and debt over the life cycle and business cycle," Working Papers 15-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Murendo, Conrad & Wollni, Meike, 2016. "Mobile money and household food security in Uganda," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 229805, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Item repec:nip:nipewp:1/2016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Merima Ali & Abdulaziz B. Shifa & Abebe Shimeles & Firew Woldeyes, 2015. "Building fiscal capacity in developing countries: Evidence on the role of information technology," CMI Working Papers 12, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Laura Panza & David Merrett, 2014. "Did the world settle its debts through the branches of multinational banks? Evidence from the 1930s," CEH Discussion Papers 030, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Rahul Mehrotra & Vincent Somville & Lore vandewalle, 2016. "Increasing trust in the bank to enhance savings: Experimental evidence from India," CMI Working Papers 2, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.