Report NEP-ORE-2019-08-19This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Barron, Kai, 2019. "Belief Updating: Does the \'Good-News, Bad-News\' Asymmetry Extend to Purely Financial Domains?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 170, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Joshi, Dheeraj K & Beg, Ismat & Kumar, Sanjay, 2017. "Hesitant probabilistic fuzzy linguistic sets with applications in multi-criteria group decision making problems," MPRA Paper 95218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Feb 2018.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet & Yoo, Seung Jick, 2019. "A Stochastic Model of Competition between Two Cities for Members of the Creative Class," MPRA Paper 95452, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2019.
- Stanley, T. D. & Doucouliagos, Chris, 2019. "Practical Significance, Meta-Analysis and the Credibility of Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 12458, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mateusz Buczyński & Marcin Chlebus, 2019. "Old-fashioned parametric models are still the best. A comparison of Value-at-Risk approaches in several volatility states," Working Papers 2019-12, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Francesco Bianchi & Giovanni Nicolo, 2019. "A Generalized Approach to Indeterminacy in Linear Rational Expectations Models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-033, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Linda Steinhübel, 2018. "Somewhere in between towns, markets, and neighbors – Agricultural transition in the rural-urban interface of Bangalore, India," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 256, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Maurel, Arnaud & Qiu, Xiaoyun & Zhang, Yichong, 2019. "Estimating Selection Models without Instrument with Stata," IZA Discussion Papers 12486, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Felipe Filgueiras, Elias Cavalcante-Filho, Rodrigo de Losso, JosÃ© Roberto Savoia, 2019. "Law Change in a Regulated Sector Impacts Other Regulated Sectors: Evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Xinyi Li & Yinchuan Li & Xiao-Yang Liu & Christina Dan Wang, 2019. "Risk Management via Anomaly Circumvent: Mnemonic Deep Learning for Midterm Stock Prediction," Papers 1908.01112, arXiv.org.
- Hirose, Yasuo & Kurozumi, Takushi, 2019. "Identifying News Shocks with Forecast Data," Globalization Institute Working Papers 366, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The Likelihood of Divorce and the Riskiness of Financial Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 12518, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Magris, 2019. "A Vine-copula extension for the HAR model," Papers 1907.08522, arXiv.org.
- Emma von Essen & Marieke Huysentruyt & Topi Miettinen, 2019. "Exploration in Teams and the Encouragement Effect: Theory and Evidence," Economics Working Papers 2019-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Wentao Hu, 2019. "calculation worst-case Value-at-Risk prediction using empirical data under model uncertainty," Papers 1908.00982, arXiv.org.
- Bäuerle, Lukas, 2019. "The power of economic textbooks: A discourse analysis," Working Paper Series Ök-52, Cusanus Hochschule, Institut für Ökonomie.
- Ando, Tomohiro & Bai, Jushan & Nishimura, Mitohide & Yu, Jun, 2019. "A Quantile-based Asset Pricing Model," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 15-2019, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.