Report NEP-ORE-2019-04-08This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tingting Cheng & Jiti Gao & Oliver Linton, 2019. "Nonparametric Predictive Regressions for Stock Return Prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- James G. MacKinnon & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen & Matthew D. Webb, 2019. "Wild Bootstrap and Asymptotic Inference with Multiway Clustering," Working Paper 1415, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Paul D. Adams & Stefan Hunt & Christopher Palmer & Redis Zaliauskas, 2019. "Testing the Effectiveness of Consumer Financial Disclosure: Experimental Evidence from Savings Accounts," NBER Working Papers 25718, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bulat Gafarov, 2019. "Inference in high-dimensional set-identified affine models," Papers 1904.00111, arXiv.org.
- Ma, S. & Linton, O. & Gao, J., 2019. "Estimation and Inference in Semiparametric Quantile Factor Models," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1939, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Daniel Borup & Bent Jesper Christensen & Yunus Emre Ergemen, 2019. "Assessing predictive accuracy in panel data models with long-range dependence," CREATES Research Papers 2019-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Minford, Patrick & Ou, Zhirong & Zhu, Zheyi, 2019. "Can a small New Keynesian model of the world economy with risk-pooling match the facts?," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2019/10, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Matousek, Jindrich & Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana, 2019. "Individual Discount Rates: A Meta-Analysis of Experimental Evidence," EconStor Preprints 194617, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Christian Gourieroux & Yang Lu, 2019. "Least Impulse Response Estimator for Stress Test Exercises," CEPN Working Papers 2019-05, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Junlong Feng, 2019. "Identification and Estimation of Nonseparable Models with Multivalued Endogeneity and a Binary Instrument," Papers 1904.01159, arXiv.org.