Report NEP-ORE-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Fiorentini & Enrique Sentana, 2018. "Specification tests for non-Gaussian maximum likelihood estimators," Working Paper series 18-22, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tyler Atkinson & Alexander W. Richter & Nathaniel Throckmorton, 2018. "The Zero Lower Bound and Estimation Accuracy," Working Papers 1804, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Feb 2019.
- Cheikbossian, Guillaume & Fayat, Romain, 2018. "Group Size, Collective Action and Complementarities in Efforts," TSE Working Papers 18-918, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Li, Yong & Liu, Xiaobin & Zeng, Tao & Yu, Jun, 2018. "A Posterior-Based Wald-Type Statistic for Hypothesis Testing," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 8-2018, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Atkinson, Anthony C. & Cerioli, Andrea & Riani, Marco, 2016. "Discussion of “asymptotic theory of outlier detection algorithms for linear time series regression models” by Johansen and Nielsen," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66724, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David Han, 2016. "Development of a load sharing policy by managing the residual life based on a stochastic process," Working Papers 0177mss, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2018. "A Time-Space Dynamic Panel Data Model with Spatial Moving Average Errors," MPRA Paper 86371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazeem Isah & Ibrahim D. Raheem, 2018. "The Hidden Predictive Power of Cryptocurrencies: Evidence from US Stock Market," Working Papers 056, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Iorember, Paul & Usar, Terzungwe & Ibrahim, Kabiru, 2018. "ANALYSING Inflation in Nigeria: A Fractionally Integrated ARFIMA-GARCH Modelling Approach," MPRA Paper 85655, University Library of Munich, Germany.