Report NEP-ORE-2017-03-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schnücker, Annika, 2016. "Restrictions Search for Panel VARs," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145566, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Shi, Wen & Kleijnen, J.P.C., 2017. "Testing the Assumptions of Sequential Bifurcation for Factor Screening (revision of CentER DP 2015-034)," Discussion Paper 2017-006, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrea Bastianin & Marzio Galeotti & Matteo Manera, 2017. "Statistical and Economic Evaluation of Time Series Models for Forecasting Arrivals at Call Centers," Working Papers 2017.06, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lorenzo Camponovo & Yukitoshi Matsushita & Taisuke Otsu, 2017. "Empirical likelihood for high frequency data," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 591, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Bartosz Ziemkiewicz, 2016. "Considering the use of random fields in the Modifiable Areal Unit Problem," Working Papers 40/2016, Institute of Economic Research, revised Dec 2016.
- Nikolaus Umlauf & Nadja Klein & Achim Zeileis, 2017. "BAMLSS: Bayesian Additive Models for Location, Scale and Shape (and Beyond)," Working Papers 2017-05, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Giuseppe de Luca & Jan Magnus & Franco Peracchi, 2017. "Weighted-Average Least Squares Estimation of Generalized Linear Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-029/III, Tinbergen Institute.