Report NEP-ORE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gael M. Martin & Brendan P.M. McCabe & David T. Frazier & Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Christian P. Robert, 2016. "Auxiliary Likelihood-Based Approximate Bayesian Computation in State Space Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 09/16, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2015. "Inference Based on Many Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2010R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2016.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2016. "The Impact of Citation Timing: A Framework and Examples," Working Papers in Economics 16/04, University of Waikato.
- Sergey Ivashchenko, 2016. "Estimation and filtering of nonlinear MS-DSGE models," HSE Working papers WP BRP 136/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Gao, Jiti & Robinson, Peter M., 2014. "Inference on nonstationary time series with moving mean," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francis Bismans & Igor N. Litvine, 2016. "Forecasting with Neural Networks Models," Working Papers of BETA 2016-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Marinella Davide & Paola Vesco, 2016. "Alternative Approaches for Rating INDCs: a Comparative Analysis," Working Papers 2016.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dominik Vymetal & Sohei Ito, 2016. "The Formalization of a Generic Trading Company Model Using Software Agents as Active Elements," Working Papers 0029, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Salvador Barberà & Antonio Nicolò, 2016. "Information Disclosure under Strategy-proof Social Choice Functions," Working Papers 904, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Robinson Kruse & Christian Leschinski & Michael Will, 2016. "Comparing Predictive Accuracy under Long Memory - With an Application to Volatility Forecasting," CREATES Research Papers 2016-17, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano & Ciro Tarantino, 2016. "Coalitional Fairness with Participation Rates," CSEF Working Papers 442, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- G. Fagiolo & A. Roventini, 2016. "Macroeconomic policy in DGSE and agent based models redux : new developments and challenges ahead," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Bhowmik, Anuj & Centrone, Francesca & Martellotti, Anna, 2016. "Coalitional Extreme Desirability in Finitely Additive Economies with Asymmetric Information," MPRA Paper 71084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gratiela Boca & Rita Toader & Cristian Anghel & Diana Toader, 2014. "Distribution Model of Manufactured Products," Mathematical Modelling with Application in Economics 1403, Technical University of Cluj Napoca, Department of Economics and Physics.
- Stefano Bosi & Cuong Le Van & Ngoc-Sang Pham, 2016. "Asset bubbles and efficiency in a generalized two-sector model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Håvard Hungnes, 2016. "Fractionality and co-fractionality between Government Bond yields," Discussion Papers 838, Statistics Norway, Research Department.