Report NEP-ORE-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bogna Gawronska-Nowak & Wojciech Grabowski, 2015. "Using genetic algorithm in dynamic model of speculative attack," Working Papers 51/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Rigby, Robert & Stasinopoulos, Dimitrios & Voudouris, Vlasios, 2015. "Flexible statistical models: Methods for the ordering and comparison of theoretical distributions," MPRA Paper 63620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Annalisa Fabretti & Tommy Gärling & Stefano Herzel & Martin Holmen, 2015. "Convex Incentives in Financial Markets: an Agent-Based Analysis," CEIS Research Paper 337, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Apr 2015.
- Daniel Kaufmann, 2015. "Nominal stability and Swiss monetary regimes over two centuries," KOF Working papers 15-379, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Tjaša Bjedov & Thierry Madiès & Marie Claire Villeval, 2015. "Communication and Coordination in a Two-Stage Game," Working Papers 1507, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francis W. Ahking, 2015. "Measuring U.S. Business Cycles: A Comparison of Two Methods and Two Indicators of Economic Activities (With Appendix A)," Working papers 2015-06, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.