Report NEP-ORE-2015-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dassios, Angelos & Zhao, Hongbiao, 2014. "A Markov chain model for contagion," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60155, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Catherine S. Forbes & Gael M. Martin, 2014. "Inference on Self-Exciting Jumps in Prices and Volatility using High Frequency Measures," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 30/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Eduardo Rossi & Paolo Santucci De Magistris, 2014. "Chasing Volatility. A Persistent Multiplicative Error Model With Jumps," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0186, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Andrew J. Buck & George M. Lady, 2015. "Estimating a Falsified Model: Some Impossibility Theorems," DETU Working Papers 1506, Department of Economics, Temple University.
- Mark Setterfield & Shyam Gouri Suresh, 2014. "Multi-Agent Systems as a Tool for Analyzing Path-Dependent Macrodynamics," Working Papers 1405, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Camponovo, Lorenzo & Otsu, Taisuke, 2014. "Robustness of bootstrap in instrumental variable regression," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58185, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robinson, Peter M. & Rossi, Francesca, 2014. "Improved Lagrange multiplier tests in spatial autoregressions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56049, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Audrino, Francesco & Camponovo, Lorenzo & Roth, Constantin, 2015. "Testing the lag structure of assets’ realized volatility dynamics," Economics Working Paper Series 1501, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- KUROZUMI, Eiji & YAMAMOTO, Yohei, 2015. "Confidence Sets for the Break Date Based on Optimal Tests," Discussion Papers 2015-01, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Komarova, Tatiana, 2013. "A new approach to identifying generalized competing risks models with application to second-price auctions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50245, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft & Jolian McHardy, 2015. "Real Firms, Transaction Costs and Firm Development: A Suggested Formalisation," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-08, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michael Dietrich & Jackie Krafft & Jolian Peter McHardy, 2015. "Real firms, transaction costs and firm development: a suggested formalisation," Working Papers 2015004, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Cizek, P. & Aquaro, M., 2015. "Robust Estimation and Moment Selection in Dynamic Fixed-effects Panel Data Models," Discussion Paper 2015-002, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.