Report NEP-ORE-2015-01-19This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmad, Ali & Francq, Christian, 2014. "Poisson qmle of count time series models," MPRA Paper 59804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liang Jiang & Xiaohu Wang & Jun Yu, 2014. "On Bias in the Estimation of Structural Break Points," Working Papers 22-2014, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2014. "Analogy Making and the Structure of Implied Volatility Skew," MPRA Paper 60921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Bencik, 2014. "Range-based Volatility Estimation and Forecasting," Working Papers IES 2014/34, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2014.
- Haotian Chen & Xibin Zhang, 2014. "Bayesian Estimation for Partially Linear Models with an Application to Household Gasoline Consumption," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 28/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.