Report NEP-ORE-2014-09-05This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Foerster & Juan Rubio-Ramírez & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2014. "Perturbation Methods for Markov-Switching DSGE Models," NBER Working Papers 20390, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Willi Semmler & Lars Grüne & Marleen Stieler, 2013. "Using Nonlinear Model Predictive Control for Dynamic Decision Problems in Economics," EcoMod2013 5782, EcoMod.
- Koop, Gary & Korobilis, Dimitris, 2014. "Model Uncertainty in Panel Vector Autoregressive Models," MPRA Paper 58131, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen & A.M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "Bootstrap Score Tests for Fractional Integration in Heteroskedastic ARFIMA Models, with an Application to Price Dynamics in Commodity Spot and Futures Markets," CREATES Research Papers 2014-22, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Florian Huber, 2014. "Density Forecasting using Bayesian Global Vector Autoregressions with Common Stochastic Volatility," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp179, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Linlin Xu & Giray Okten, 2014. "High Performance Financial Simulation Using Randomized Quasi-Monte Carlo Methods," Papers 1408.5526, arXiv.org.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Jiaqi Li, 2014. "Stochastic Perron for stochastic target games," Papers 1408.6799, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Matias D. Cattaneo & Michael Jansson, 2014. "Bootstrapping Kernel-Based Semiparametric Estimators," CREATES Research Papers 2014-25, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Joscha Beckmann & Rainer Schüssler, 2014. "Forecasting Exchange Rates under Model and Parameter Uncertainty," CQE Working Papers 3214, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Andrew Gelman & Guido Imbens, 2014. "Why High-order Polynomials Should not be Used in Regression Discontinuity Designs," NBER Working Papers 20405, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paris, Quirino, 2014. "Positive Mathematical Programming with Generalized Risk," Working Papers 181605, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.