Report NEP-ORE-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctc:serie1:def12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guajardo, Mario & Jörnsten, Kurt, 2014. "Common Mistakes in Computing the Nucleolus," Discussion Papers 2014/15, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Sandholm, William H. & Staudigl, Mathias, 2016. "Large Deviations and Stochastic Stability in the Small Noise Double Limit, II: The Logit Model," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 506, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Huu Thai Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2014. "Approximate hedging with proportional transaction costs in stochastic volatility models with jumps," Working Papers hal-00979199, HAL.
- Souhaib Ben Taieb & Rob J Hyndman, 2014. "Boosting multi-step autoregressive forecasts," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 13/14, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Alessandro Chessa & Irene Crimaldi & Massimo Riccaboni & Luca Trapin, 2014. "Cluster analysis of weighted bipartite networks: a new copula-based approach," Working Papers 3/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Apr 2014.
- Zuazo Garín, Peio, 2014. "Uncertain Information Structures and Backward Induction," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2014-79, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Alcantud, José Carlos R. & de Andrés Calle, Rocío, 2014. "Hesitant fuzzy sets: The Hurwicz approach to the analysis of project evaluation problems," MPRA Paper 55281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ulbricht, Robert, 2014. "Optimal Delegated Search with Adverse Selection and Moral Hazard," TSE Working Papers 14-475, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Pang, Tianxiao & Zhang, Danna & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung, 2013. "Asymptotic Inferences for an AR(1) Model with a Change Point: Stationary and Nearly Non-stationary Cases," MPRA Paper 55312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin Kuncl, 2014. "Securitization under Asymmetric Information over the Business Cycle," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp506, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2014. "Trust-Based Work-Time and Product Improvements: Evidence from Firm Level Data," IZA Discussion Papers 8097, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandholm, William H. & Staudigl, Mathias, 2016. "Large Deviations and Stochastic Stability in the Small Noise Double Limit, I: Theory," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 505, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.