Report NEP-ORE-2013-04-13This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Delavari, Majid & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Naderi, Esmaeil, 2012. "Do Dynamic Neural Networks Stand a Better Chance in Fractionally Integrated Process Forecasting?," MPRA Paper 45977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wintenberger, Olivier, 2013. "Continuous invertibility and stable QML estimation of the EGARCH(1,1) model," MPRA Paper 46027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gonçalo Faria & João Correia-da-Silva, 2012. "Is Stochastic Volatility relevant for Dynamic Portfolio Choice under Ambiguity?," FEP Working Papers 472, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ferrara, Laurent & Marcellino, Massimiliano & Mogliani, Matteo, 2013. "Macroeconomic forecasting during the Great Recession: The return of non-linearity?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Adolfsson & Carl Chiarella & Andrew Ziogas & Jonathan Ziveyi, 2013. "Representation and Numerical Approximation of American Option Prices under Heston Stochastic Volatility Dynamics," Research Paper Series 327, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Abounoori, Abbas Ali & Naderi, Esmaeil & Gandali Alikhani, Nadiya & Amiri, Ashkan, 2013. "Financial Time Series Forecasting by Developing a Hybrid Intelligent System," MPRA Paper 45860, University Library of Munich, Germany.