Report NEP-ORE-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Giovannelli, 2012. "Nonlinear Forecasting Using Large Datasets: Evidences on US and Euro Area Economies," CEIS Research Paper 255, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 08 Nov 2012.
- Biørn, Erik, 2012. "Estimating SUR Systems with Random Coefficients: The Unbalanced Panel Data Case," Memorandum 22/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Nikolaus Hautsch & Julia Schuamburg & Melanie Schienle, 2012. "Modeling Time-Varying Dependencies between Positive-Valued High-Frequency Time Series," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Huu Thai Nguyen & Serguei Pergamenchtchikov, 2012. "Approximate hedging problem with transaction costs in stochastic volatility markets," Working Papers hal-00747689, HAL.
- Nævdal, Erik & Vislie, Jon, 2012. "Resource Depletion and Capital Accumulation under Catastrophic Risk: The Role of Stochastic Thresholds and Stock Pollution," Memorandum 24/2012, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- V. Bhaskar & George J. Mailath & Stephen Morris, 2012. "A Foundation for Markov Equilibria in Infinite Horizon Perfect Information Games," PIER Working Paper Archive 12-043, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.