Report NEP-ORE-2012-01-10This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markus Meier & Friedrich Rosenkranz († 2013), 2011. "Aggregation of Hospital Business Processes," Working papers 2011/08, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Lars Stentoft, 2011. "What we can learn from pricing 139,879 Individual Stock Options," CREATES Research Papers 2011-52, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Betsabé Pérez & Daniel Peña & Isabel Molina, 2011. "Robust Henderson III estimators of variance components in the nested error model," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers ws114332, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Lin, Carl, 2011. "Decomposing Excess Returns in Stochastic Linear Models," IZA Discussion Papers 6237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/12889 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nejat Anbarci & Nick Feltovich, 2011. "Bargaining with random arbitration: an experimental study," Monash Economics Working Papers 35-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.