Report NEP-ORE-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dinard van der Laan, 2010. "On the Optimality of Regularity in Mixing Markovian Decision Rules for MDP Control," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-036/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100081 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jacob Schwartz & David E. Giles, 2011. "Biased-Reduced Maximum Likelihood Estimation for the Zero-Inflated Poisson Distribution," Econometrics Working Papers 1102, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Sandjai Bhulai & Taoying Farenhorst-Yuan & Bernd Heidergott & Dinard van der Laan, 2010. "Optimal Balanced Control for Call Centers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-013/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christian Bach & Bent Jesper Christensen, 2011. "Latent Integrated Stochastic Volatility, Realized Volatility, and Implied Volatility: A State Space Approach," CREATES Research Papers 2010-61, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.