Report NEP-ORE-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00515522_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michele Costa & Luca De angelis, 2010. "Model selection in hidden Markov models : a simulation study," Quaderni di Dipartimento 7, Department of Statistics, University of Bologna.
- Worapree Maneesoonthorn & Gael M. Martin & Catherine S. Forbes & Simone Grose, 2010. "Probabilistic Forecasts of Volatility and its Risk Premia," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 22/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Silvia Centanni & Marco Minozzo, 2010. "Monte Carlo derivative pricing with partial information in a class of doubly stochastic Poisson processes with marks," Working Papers 22/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Felix Chan & Michael McAleer & Marcelo C. Medeiros, 2010. "Structure and Asymptotic Theory for Nonlinear Models with GARCH Errors," Working Papers in Economics 10/79, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dominique Guegan & Philippe de Peretti, 2010. "An omnibus test to detect time-heterogeneity in time series," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10098, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.