Report NEP-ORE-2010-08-21This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makhankov, V. G. & Aguero-Granados, M. A., 2010. "Quantifying Flexibility Real Options Calculus," MPRA Paper 24419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerhard Rünstler, 2010. "On the Design of Data Sets for Forecasting with Dynamic Factor Models," WIFO Working Papers 376, WIFO.
- Lemoine, M. & Mougin, C., 2010. "The Growth-Volatility Relationship: New Evidence Based on Stochastic Volatility in Mean Models," Working papers 285, Banque de France.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/4913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simoni, Anna, 2010. "Nonparametric Estimation of An Instrumental Regression: A Quasi-Bayesian Approach Based on Regularized Posterior," IDEI Working Papers 622, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.