Report NEP-ORE-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Conall O'Sullivan & Stephen O'Sullivan, 2010. "Pricing Options under Heston’s Stochastic Volatility Model via Accelerated Explicit Finite Differencing Methods," Working Papers 201031, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Alessandro Flamini & Costas Milas, 2010. "Real-time Optimal Monetary Policy with Undistinguishable Model Parameters and Shock Processes Uncertainty," Working Papers 2010015, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2010.
- John Quah & Bruno Strulovici, 2010. "Aggregating the single crossing property: theory and applications to comparative statics and Bayesian games," Economics Series Working Papers 493, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Golosnoy, Vasyl & Gribisch, Bastian & Liesenfeld, Roman, 2010. "The conditional autoregressive wishart model for multivariate stock market volatility," Economics Working Papers 2010-07, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Shu-Ping Shi, 2010. "Bubbles or Volatility: A Markov-Switching Unit Root Test with Regime-Varying Error Variance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-524, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- J. Isaac Miller, 2010. "A Nonlinear IV Likelihood-Based Rank Test for Multivariate Time Series and Long Panels," Working Papers 1001, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- John Beirne & Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Nicola Spagnolo, 2010. "Liquidity Risk, Credit Risk and the Overnight Interest Rate Spread: A Stochastic Volatility Modelling Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1029, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.