Report NEP-ORE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tolga Caskurlu & Mustafa C. Pinar & Aslihan Salih & Ferhan Salman, 2008. "Can Central Bank Interventions Affect the Exchange Rate Volatility? Multivariate GARCH Approach Using Constrained Nonlinear Programming," Working Papers 0806, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Govindan, Srihari & Wilson, Robert B., 2008. "Global Newton Method for Stochastic Games," Research Papers 1985, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Item repec:nsr:niesrd:303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Auria & Rouslan A. Moro, 2008. "Support Vector Machines (SVM) as a Technique for Solvency Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 811, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marta Areosa, 2008. "Combining Hodrick-Prescott Filtering with a Production Function Approach to Estimate Output Gap," Working Papers Series 172, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Kim, Jongwook & Mahoney, Joseph T., 2008. "A Strategic Theory of the Firm as a Nexus of Incomplete Contracts: A Property Rights Approach," Working Papers 08-0108, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.