Report NEP-ORE-2008-03-01This is the archive for NEP-ORE, a report on new working papers in the area of Operations Research. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259193_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mohammed Bouaddi & Jeroen V.K. Rombouts, 2007. "Mixed Exponential Power Asymmetric Conditional Heteroskedasticity," Cahiers de recherche 07-15, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259225_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259238_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto León-González & Daniel Montolio, "undated". "Growth, Convergence And Public Investment. A Bayesian Model Averaging Approach," Working Papers 13-03 Classification-JEL , Instituto de Estudios Fiscales.
- Scalas, Enrico & Germano, Guido & Politi, Mauro & Schilling, René L., 2008. "Stochastic integration for uncoupled continuous-time random walks," MPRA Paper 7341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge Cerdeira & Luís Pina Rebelo, 2008. "National Productive Structure and Innovative Dynamics: Finding the (Endogenous) Path to Convergence," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 012008, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00259242_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore