Report NEP-OPM-2022-03-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pol AntrÃ s & Stephen J. Redding & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2020. "Globalization and Pandemics," Working Papers 2020-14, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Fernanda Cuitiño & Juan Pablo Medina & Laura Zacheo, 2021. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through Conditional on Shocks and Monetary Policy Credibility. The Case of Uruguay," Documentos de trabajo 2021008, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Mukhin, Dmitry, 2022. "An equilibrium model of the international price system," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 112500, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Sebastian Merkel & Yuliy Sannikov, 2020. "A Safe Asset Perspective for an Integrated Policy Framework," Working Papers 2020-58, Princeton University. Economics Department..
- Erlan Konebayev, 2021. "Financial frictions in a commodity exporting small open economy: the Case of Kazakhstan," NAC Analytica Working Paper 21, NAC Analytica, Nazarbayev University.
- Joscha Beckmann & Robert L. Czudaj, 2022. "Fundamental determinants of exchange rate expectations," Chemnitz Economic Papers 056, Department of Economics, Chemnitz University of Technology, revised Mar 2022.
- Raphael Auer & Ariel Burstein & Sarah M. Lein & Jonathan Vogel, 2022. "Unequal Expenditure Switching: Evidence from Switzerland," NBER Working Papers 29757, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Atkeson & Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2022. "The End of Privilege: A Reexamination of the Net Foreign Asset Position of the United States," NBER Working Papers 29771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Aguiar & Satyajit Chatterjee & Harold Cole & Zachary Stangebye, 2020. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises, Revisited," Working Papers 2020-4, Princeton University. Economics Department..