Report NEP-OPM-2021-10-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Veronika Penciakova & Nick Sander, 2021. "Fiscal Policy in the Age of COVID: Does it ‘Get in all of the Cracks?’," NBER Working Papers 29293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dávila-Fernández, Marwil & Oreiro, José, 2021. "A song of ice and fire: Competitiveness in an export-led growing economy," MPRA Paper 109821, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheolbeom Park & Seungyoo Shin, 2021. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Response: Evidence from Shock-based SVAR with Uncertainty Measures," Discussion Paper Series 2102, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Kohl, Miriam & Richter, Philipp M., 2021. "Unilateral tax policy in the open economy," CEPIE Working Papers 05/21, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).
- Bush Georgia & Cañón Salazar Carlos Iván & Gray Daniel, 2021. "Emerging market capital flows the role of fund manager portfolio allocation," Working Papers 2021-13, Banco de México.
- Andreea-Alexandra Maerean & Maja Pedersen & Paul Sharp, 2021. "Sovereign Debt and Supersanctions in Emerging Markets: Evidence from Four Southeast European Countries, 1878-1913," Working Papers 0216, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Paolo Canofari & Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Marcello Messori, 2021. "Sovereign debt crisis, fiscal consolidation, and active central bankers in a monetary union," Working Papers in Public Economics 198, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Economics and Law.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Xingwang Qian, 2021. "International Reserve Management and Firm Investment in Emerging Market Economies," NBER Working Papers 29303, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso & José Carlos Coelho, 2021. "60%, -4% and 6%, a tale of thresholds for EU fiscal and current account developments," Working Papers REM 2021/0196, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.