Report NEP-OPM-2020-08-10This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 2019. "Deterministic Debt Cycles in Open Economies with Flow Collateral Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 14248, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breinlich, Holger & Leromain, Elsa & Novy, Dennis & Sampson, Thomas, 2019. "Exchange Rates and Consumer Prices: Evidence from Brexit," CEPR Discussion Papers 14176, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brueckner, Markus & Paczos, Wojtek & Pappa, Evi, 2019. "On the Relationship Between Domestic Saving and the Current Account: Evidence and Theory for Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 14104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anne-Laure Delatte & Alexis Guillaume, 2020. "Covid 19: a new challenge for the EMU," Working Papers 2020-08, CEPII research center.
- Ma, Chang & Rebucci, Alessandro, 2019. "Capital Controls: A Survey of the New Literature," CEPR Discussion Papers 14186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lenarčič, Črt, 2019. "Inflation – Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson effect in a DSGE model setting," MPRA Paper 101199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emilio Espino & Julian Kozlowski & Fernando M. Martin & Juan M. Sanchez, 2020. "Domestic Policies and Sovereign Default," Working Papers 2020-017, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 20 May 2021.
- Horst, Maximilian & Neyer, Ulrike & Stempel, Daniel, 2020. "Asymmetric macroeconomic effects of QE-induced increases in excess reserves in a monetary union," DICE Discussion Papers 346, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Van Robays, Ine & Stracca, Livio, 2020. "How much does aggregate demand travel across the Atlantic?," Working Paper Series 2430, European Central Bank.
- Martinez, Joseba & Philippon, Thomas & Sihvonen, Markus, 2019. "Does a Currency Union Need a Capital Market Union? Risk Sharing via Banks and Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 14220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edgar J. SÃ¡nchez Carrera & Vanesa Avalos-GaytÃ¡n & Yajaira Cardona ValdÃ©s, 2019. "Synchronization of globalized economies," Working Papers 1909, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2019.