Report NEP-OPM-2020-06-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean Imbs & Laurent L. Pauwels, 2020. "High order openness," CAMA Working Papers 2020-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Dedola, Luca & Georgiadis, Georgios & Jarociński, Marek & Stracca, Livio & Strasser, Georg, 2020. "Monetary policy and its transmission in a globalised world," Working Paper Series 2407, European Central Bank.
- Pippenger, John, 2020. "The Law Of One Price, Purchasing Power Parity And Exchange Rates," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8x04p85k, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Bonciani, Dario & Ricci, Martino, 2020. "The global effects of global risk and uncertainty," Bank of England working papers 863, Bank of England.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2020. "Shock dependence of exchange rate pass-through: A comparative analysis of BVARs and DSGEs," CAMA Working Papers 2020-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Stanley, Abban, 2020. "The prospect of the proposed Currency Union on intra-regional trade in East African Community," MPRA Paper 100512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Benchimol & Sergey Ivashchenko, 2020. "Switching Volatility in a Nonlinear Open Economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 386, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ning Zhang, 2018. "Asset home bias in debtor and creditor countries," Working Papers 2019-11, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Marius Clemens & Stefan Gebauer & Tobias König, 2020. "The Macroeconomic Effects of a European Deposit (Re-) Insurance Scheme," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1873, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Potjagailo, Galina & Wolters, Maik H, 2020. "Global financial cycles since 1880," Bank of England working papers 867, Bank of England.
- Gordon Y. Liao & Tony Zhang, 2020. "The Hedging Channel of Exchange Rate Determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 1283, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maximilian Bock & Martin Feldkircher & Pierre L. Siklos, 2020. "International effects of euro area forward guidance," CAMA Working Papers 2020-54, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cem Çakmaklı & Selva Demiralp & Ṣebnem Kalemli-Özcan & Sevcan Yesiltas & Muhammed A. Yildirim, 2020. "COVID-19 and Emerging Markets: A SIR Model, Demand Shocks and Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 27191, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.