Report NEP-OPM-2019-07-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2018. "Quantifying the Benefits of Labor Mobility in a Currency Union," Working Papers 671, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Natalie Chen & Wanyu Chung & Dennis Novy, 2019. "Vehicle Currency Pricing and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CESifo Working Paper Series 7695, CESifo.
- Hou, Jia & Knaze, Jakub, 2019. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Regimes on Business Cycle Synchronization: A Robust Analysis," MPRA Paper 95182, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Pappadà & Yanos Zylberberg, 2019. "Sovereign Default and Imperfect Tax Enforcement," CESifo Working Paper Series 7694, CESifo.
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, 2019. "Austerity in the Aftermath of the Great Recession," Working Papers 672, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2019. "History Remembered: Optimal Sovereign Default on Domestic and External Debt," Working Papers 19-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Daniel Angeles Galvan & Josué Fernando Cortés Espada & Daniel Samano, 2019. "Evolution and Characteristics of the Exchange Rate Pass Through to Prices in Mexico," Working Papers 2019-10, Banco de México.
- Galstyan, Vahagn, 2019. "Factor Income and the Euro Area Current Account," Economic Letters 8/EL/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2019. "Monetary Policy and Sovereign Risk in Emerging Economies (NK-Default)," Department of Economics Working Papers 19-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Valérie Mignon & Antonia Lopez Villavicencio, 2019. "Exchange rate pass-through to import prices: Accounting for changes in the Eurozone trade structure," EconomiX Working Papers 2019-16, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Romain Houssa & Jolan Mohimont & Chris Otrok, 2019. "A Model for International Spillovers to Emerging Markets," CESifo Working Paper Series 7702, CESifo.
- Galstyan, Vahagn, 2019. "Inflation and the Current Account in the Euro Area," Economic Letters 4/EL/19, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Christopher L. House & Christian Proebsting & Linda L. Tesar, "undated". "Regional Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations," Working Papers 673, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.