Report NEP-OPM-2019-03-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Cavallino & Damiano Sandri, 2019. "The expansionary lower bound: contractionary monetary easing and the trilemma," BIS Working Papers 770, Bank for International Settlements.
- ITO Hiroyuki & Phuong TRAN, 2019. "Managing the Yield Curve in a Financially Globalized World," Discussion papers 19012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- CHAFIK, Omar, 2019. "Monetary policy in oil exporting countries with fixed exchange rate and open capital account: expectations matter," MPRA Paper 92558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jongrim Ha & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2019. "Global Inflation Synchronization," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1903, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Miyamoto, Wataru & Nguyen, Thuy Lan, 2019. "International Linkages and the Changing Nature of International Business Cycles," CEI Working Paper Series 2018-16, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hartmut Egger & Simone Habermeyer, 2019. "Nonhomothetic preferences and rent sharing in an open economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Troug, Haytem, 2019. "Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy with Non-Separable Government Spending," MPRA Paper 92511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilir, Kamran & Chor, Davin & Manova, Kalina, 2019. "Host-Country Financial Development and Multinational Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13557, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos & Gregory Phelan, 2019. "Global Collateral and Capital Flows," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2169, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Johannes Wiegand, 2019. "Destabilizing the Global Monetary System: Germany’s Adoption of the Gold Standard in the Early 1870s," IMF Working Papers 19/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & He, Shi, 2019. "Truths and myths about RMB misalignment : A meta-analysis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.