Report NEP-OPM-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Engel, Charles M & Wu, Steve Pak Yeung, 2018. "Liquidity and Exchange Rates - An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 13401, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Estrada, Gemma & Tian , Shu, 2017. "Flexibility of Adjustment to Shocks: Economic Growth and Volatility of Middle-Income Countries before and after the Global Financial Crisis of 2008," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 526, Asian Development Bank.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos & Gregory Phelan, 2019. "Global Collateral and Capital Flows," Department of Economics Working Papers 2019-01, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Cerutti, Eugenio & Claessens, Stijn & Puy, Damien, 2017. "Push Factors and Capital Flows to Emerging Markets: Why Knowing Your Lender Matters More Than Fundamentals," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 528, Asian Development Bank.
- Maggiori, Matteo & Neiman, Brent & Schreger, Jesse, 2018. "The Rise of the Dollar and Fall of the Euro as International Currencies," CEPR Discussion Papers 13410, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- D'Erasmo, Pablo & Livshits, Igor & Schoors, Koen, 2019. "Banking Regulation with Risk of Sovereign Default," Working Papers 19-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Arpita Chatterjee & Woong Yong Park, 2019. "Global Spillover Effects of US Uncertainty," Discussion Papers 2017-17a, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Estrada, Gemma & Erce, Aitor & Park, Donghyun & Rojas , Juan, 2018. "Skewed Credit and Growth Dynamics after the Global Financial Crisis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 562, Asian Development Bank.