Report NEP-OPM-2018-10-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonas Ljungberg & Anders Ögren, 2017. "Exchange rates, catch up, and lagging behind in Europe since 1870," Working Papers 17022, Economic History Society.
- Auer, Raphael & Burstein, Ariel & Lein, Sarah M., 2018. "Exchange Rates and Prices: Evidence from the 2015 Swiss Franc Appreciation," Working papers 2018/23, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Semyon Malamud & Andreas Schrimpf, 2018. "An intermediation-based model of exchange rates," BIS Working Papers 743, Bank for International Settlements.
- Renée Fry-McKibbin & Rodrigo da Silva Souza, 2018. "Chinese resource demand or commodity price shocks: Macroeconomic effects for an emerging market economy," CAMA Working Papers 2018-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ilhyock Shim & Kwanho Shin, 2018. "Financial stress in lender countries and capital outflows from emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 745, Bank for International Settlements.
- BIKAI, J. Landry & OWOUNDI F., Ferdinand, 2016. "Does the choice of an exchange rate regime limits exchange rate misalignments? The example of sub-Saharan African countries," MPRA Paper 89110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fatma Taşdemir & Erdal Özmen, 2018. "Exchange Rate Regimes As Thresholds: The Main Determinants Of Capital Inflows In Emerging Market Economies," ERC Working Papers 1810, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Oct 2018.