Report NEP-OPM-2018-09-17This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stephanie Schmitt-GrohÃ©, MartÃn Uribe, 2018. "Multiple Equilibria in Open Economy Models with Collateral Constraints: Overborrowing Revisited," NCID Working Papers 03/2018, Navarra Center for International Development, University of Navarra.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2018. "Currency Unions, Trade, and Heterogeneity," 2018 Meeting Papers 324, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andreas M. Fischer & Henrike Groeger & Philip Sauré & Pinar Yesin, 2018. "Current account adjustment and retained earnings," Working Papers 1809, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2018. "Puzzling Exchange Rate Dynamics and Delayed Portfolio Adjustment," 2018 Meeting Papers 675, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Burcu Berke & Vicente Esteve, 2018. "Fiscal policy and the real exchange rate: Some evidence from Spain," Working Papers 1810, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Massimo Giovannini & Stefan Hohberger & Robert Kollmann & Lucas Vogel & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2018. "Euro Area and U.S. External Adjustment: The Role of Commodity Prices and Emerging Market Shocks," Working Papers ECARES 2018-21, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- David Perez-Reyna & Filippo Rebessi, 2018. "Devaluations and Growth: The Role of Financial Development," 2018 Meeting Papers 1118, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariam Camarero & Gaetano D’Adamo & Cecilio Tamarit, 2018. "Differences in wage determination in the Eurozone," Working Papers 1811, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Willem Thorbecke, 2018. "The Exposure of U.S. Manufacturing Industries to Exchange Rates," CID Working Papers 92a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Irigoin, Alejandra, 2018. "Global silver: bullion or specie? Supply and demand in the making of the early modern global economy," Economic History Working Papers 90190, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Luca Fornaro, 2018. "The Paradox of Global Thrift," 2018 Meeting Papers 209, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alessio Terzi, 2018. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in the Euro Area," CID Working Papers 88a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Eita, Joel Hinaunye & Manuel, Victoria & Naimhwaka, Erwin, 2018. "Macroeconomic variables and current account balance in Namibia," MPRA Paper 88818, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 May 2018.