Report NEP-OPM-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forbes, Kristin & Hjortsoe, Ida & Nenova, Tsvetelina, 2018. "The Shocks Matter: Improving our Estimates of Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CEPR Discussion Papers 13037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nelson Camanho & Harald Hau & Hélène Rey, 2018. "Global Portfolio Rebalancing and Exchange Rates," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-03, Swiss Finance Institute, revised Jun 2018.
- Claudia M. Buch & Matthieu Bussière & Linda Goldberg & Robert Hills, 2018. "The International Transmission of Monetary Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 7155, CESifo.
- Raghavan, Mala & Athanasopoulos, George, 2018. "Analysis of shock transmissions to a small open emerging economy using a SVARMA model," Working Papers 2018-02, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Habimana, Olivier, 2018. "Asymmetry and Multiscale Dynamics in Macroeconomic Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 87823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Natalie Chen & Dennis Novy, 2018. "Currency Unions, Trade, and Heterogeneity," CESifo Working Paper Series 7123, CESifo.
- Mariem Brahim & Nader Nefzi & Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Remittances and the real effective exchange rates in MENA countries: What is the long run impact?," Working Papers hal-01583564, HAL.
- Marcos Chamon & Julian Schumacher & Christoph Trebesch, 2018. "Foreign-Law Bonds: Can They Reduce Sovereign Borrowing Costs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 7137, CESifo.
- Chamon, Marcos & Schumacher, Julian & Trebesch, Christoph, 2018. "Foreign-law bonds: Can they reduce sovereign borrowing costs?," Kiel Working Papers 2109, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Delis, Manthos & Politsidis, Panagiotis & Sarno, Lucio, 2018. "Foreign currency lending," MPRA Paper 88197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Wesołowski, Grzegorz, 2018. "International spillovers of quantitative easing," Working Paper Series 2172, European Central Bank.
- Stefan Avdjiev & Galina Hale, 2018. "US monetary policy and fluctuations of international bank lending," BIS Working Papers 730, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2018. "Exchange Rate Pass-through to Domestic Prices in Thailand, 2000-2017," MPRA Paper 87492, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Cairó & Jae W. Sim, 2018. "Income Inequality, Financial Crises, and Monetary Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).