Report NEP-OPM-2018-02-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Linda S. Goldberg & Signe Krogstrup, 2018. "International Capital Flow Pressures," NBER Working Papers 24286, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Monica Amici & Emmanuele Bobbio & Roberto Torrini, 2017. "Patterns of convergence (divergence) in the euro area: profitability versus cost and price indicators," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 415, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Rachel, Lukasz & Smith, Thomas D, 2016. "Secular drivers of the global real interest rate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86242, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2018. "Equilibrium Real Interest Rates, Secular Stagnation, and the Financial Cycle: Empirical Evidence for Euro-Area Member Countries," GLO Discussion Paper Series 182, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Stephane Auray & Aurelien Eyquem, 2017. "Heterogeneity, Convergence and Imbalances in the Euro Area," Working Papers 2017-64, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Richard Chisik & Nazanin Behzadan, 2018. "The Paradox of Transfers: Distribution and the Dutch Disease," Working Papers 071, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit & Atri, Pragya, 2017. "Does Financial Sector Development Augment Cross Border Capital Flows?," MPRA Paper 84416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jalali Naini, Ahmad Reza & Naderian, Mohammad Amin, 2017. "Financial Vulnerability and Stabilization Policy in Commodity Exporting Emerging Economies," MPRA Paper 84481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Cavallo & W. Erwin Diewert & Robert C. Feenstra & Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2018. "Using Online Prices for Measuring Real Consumption Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 24292, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2017. "Oil price shocks, monetary policy and current account imbalances within a currency union," Ruhr Economic Papers 740, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Dudley Cooke & Engin Kara, 2018. "Can Trend Inflation Solve the Delayed Overshooting Puzzle?," Globalization Institute Working Papers 334, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2018.
- Javier Andres & Jose E. Bosca & Javier Ferri & Cristina Fuentes-Albero, 2018. "Household's Balance Sheets and the Effect of Fiscal Policy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-012, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Dramane Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2018. "The tale of two international phenomena: International migration and global imbalances," Working Papers of BETA 2018-10, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Akihisa Shibata & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2018. "Current Account Dynamics under Information Rigidity and Imperfect Capital Mobility," Globalization Institute Working Papers 335, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Jan 2018.