Report NEP-OPM-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Sabbadini, 2017. "Overcoming the Original Sin: Gains from Local Currency External Debt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_27, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Bocola, Luigi & Lorenzoni, Guido, 2017. "Financial Crises and Lending of Last Resort in Open Economies," Staff Report 557, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Mark Mink & Jan Jacobs & Jakob de Haan, 2016. "Euro Area Imbalances," CESifo Working Paper Series 6291, CESifo Group Munich.
- Di Casola, Paola & Sichlimiris, Spyridon, 2017. "Domestic and External Sovereign Debt," Working Paper Series 345, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Michel Guillard & Hubert Kempf, 2017. "Public Debt Sustainability and Defaults," CESifo Working Paper Series 6554, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eichler, Stefan & Littke, Helge C. N., 2017. "Central bank transparency and the volatility of exchange rates," IWH Discussion Papers 22/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Maja Bukovšak & Gorana Lukinić Čardić & Nina Ranilović, 2017. "Structure of Capital Flows and Exchange Rate: The Case of Croatia," Working Papers 52, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," Working Papers tecipa-593, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Oleksandr Fàrynà, 2016. "Nonlinear Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices in Ukraine," Working Papers 01/2016, National Bank of Ukraine, Monetary Policy and Economic Analysis Department.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou, 2017. "Advanced economies and emerging markets: Dissecting the drivers of business cycle synchronization," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-05, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Hewei Shen, 2016. "Financial Crises and the Role of Debt Maturity for Emerging Economies," Caepr Working Papers 2017-012 Classification-D, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Alice, Albonico & Roberta, Cardani & Patrizio, Tirelli, 2017. "Debunking the Myth of Southern Profligacy. A DSGE Analysis of Business Cycles in the EMUâ€™s Big Four," Working Papers 373, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised 05 Nov 2017.
- Lorenzo Pandolfi & Tomas Williams, 2017. "Capital Flows and Sovereign Debt Markets: Evidence from Index Rebalancings," CSEF Working Papers 487, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.