Report NEP-OPM-2017-07-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Mavroeidi, Eleonora & Thwaites, Gregory & Wolf, Martin, 2017. "Step away from the zero lower bound: small open economies in a world of secular stagnation," Bank of England working papers 666, Bank of England.
- Forbes, Kristin & Hjortsoe, Ida & Nenova, Tsvetelina, 2017. "Shocks versus structure: explaining differences in exchange rate pass-through across countries and time," Discussion Papers 50, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Jesper Lindé & Andrea Pescatori, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Trade Tariffs; Revisiting the Lerner Symmetry Result," IMF Working Papers 17/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Atsushi Sekine & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2017. "Effects of commodity price shocks on inflation: A cross-country analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2017-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Luca Fornaro, 2017. "Aggregate Demand Externalities in a Global Liquidity Trap," 2017 Meeting Papers 139, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Heipertz, Jonas & Mihov, Ilian & Santacreu, Ana Maria, 2017. "The Exchange Rate as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viacheslav Sheremirov & Thuy Lan Nguyen & Wataru Miyamoto, 2017. "The Effects of Government Spending on Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Military Spending Panel Data," 2017 Meeting Papers 117, Society for Economic Dynamics.