Report NEP-OPM-2017-07-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Avdjiev, Stefan & Gambacorta, Leonardo & Goldberg, Linda S. & Schiaffi, Stefano, 2017. "The shifting drivers of global liquidity," Staff Reports 819, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Coulibaly, Brahima & Zlate, Andrei, 2017. "International Financial Spillovers to Emerging Market Economies: How Important Are Economic Fundamentals?," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 17-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Andrew Phiri, 2017. "Nonlinear adjustment effects in the purchasing power parity," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2017/08, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Offshore Production and Business Cycle Dynamics with Heterogeneous Firms," Supervisory Research and Analysis Working Papers RPA 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Campbell, Douglas L. & Chentsov, Aleksandr, 2017. "Breaking Badly: The Currency Union Effect on Trade," MPRA Paper 79973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gars, Johan & Olovsson, Conny, 2017. "International business cycles: quantifying the effects of a world market for oil," Working Paper Series 340, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Armelius, Hanna & Hull, Isaiah & Stenbacka Köhler, Hanna, 2016. "The timing of uncertainty shocks in a small open economy," Working Paper Series 334, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).