Report NEP-OPM-2017-05-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Cravino & Andrei A. Levchenko, 2017. "The Distributional Consequences of Large Devaluations," NBER Working Papers 23409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Haller, Stephanie, 2017. "Exporters and Shocks," Staff Report 549, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Julia Faltermeier & Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2017. "Foreign Exchange Intervention and the Dutch Disease," IMF Working Papers 17/70, International Monetary Fund.
- Alberto Behar & Armand Fouejieu, 2017. "External Adjustment in Oil Exporters: The Role of Fiscal Policy and the Exchange Rate," CSAE Working Paper Series 2017-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jonathan J Adams & Philip Barrett, 2017. "Resolving International Macro Puzzles with Imperfect Risk Sharing and Global Solution Methods," Working Papers 001003, University of Florida, Department of Economics.
- Adnan Velic, 2017. "Current Account Imbalances, Real Exchange Rates, and Nominal Exchange Rate Variability," Trinity Economics Papers tep1417, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- JaeBin Ahn & Rui Mano & Jing Zhou, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate and External Balance; How Important Are Price Deflators?," IMF Working Papers 17/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Romain Lafarguette & Arnaud Mehl, 2017. "Thick vs. Thin-Skinned; Technology, News, and Financial Market Reaction," IMF Working Papers 17/91, International Monetary Fund.
- William Chen & Gregory Phelan, 2017. "Macroprudential Policy Coordination with International Capital Flows," Department of Economics Working Papers 2017-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Katharina Bergant, 2017. "The Role of Stock-Flow Adjustment during the Global Financial Crisis," Trinity Economics Papers tep1317, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.