Report NEP-OPM-2017-05-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- V. V. Chari & Alessandro Dovis & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2017. "Reforming the European Monetary Union," Economic Policy Paper 17-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric, 2017. "Gradual Portfolio Adjustment: Implications for Global Equity Portfolios and Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 11983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikhil Patel & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2017. "Global value chains and effective exchange rates at the country-sector level," BIS Working Papers 637, Bank for International Settlements.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge, 2017. "How important are spillovers from major emerging markets?," CAMA Working Papers 2017-37, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Zi-Yi Guo, 2017. "International Real Business Cycle Models with Incomplete Information\," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4507458, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Mohaddes, K. & Raissi, M., 2017. "Do Sovereign Wealth Funds Dampen the Negative Effects of Commodity Price Volatility?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1710, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Raju Huidrom & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska L. Ohnsorge, 2017. "How Important are Spillovers from Major Emerging Markets?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1710, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Belke, Ansgar & Osowski, Thomas, 2017. "International effects of euro area versus US policy uncertainty: A FAVAR approach," Ruhr Economic Papers 689, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hwa, Tng Boon & Raghavan, Mala & Huey, Teh Tian, 2017. "Macro-financial effects of portfolio flows: Malaysia’s experience," Working Papers 2017-07, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Katarina Juselius, 2017. "Using a Theory-Consistent CVAR Scenario to Test an Exchange Rate Model Based on Imperfect Knowledge," Discussion Papers 17-07, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Vitor Trindade, 2017. "Openness and Productivity: a Model of Firm-Owners' Effort, with an Illustration from Mexican Microenterprises," Working Papers 1706, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Katarina Juselius, 2017. "A CVAR scenario for a standard monetary model using theory-consistent expectations," Discussion Papers 17-08, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Puriya Abbassi & Falk Brauning & Falko Fecht & José-Luis Peydró, 2017. "International Financial Integration, Crises and Monetary Policy: Cross-Border Interbank Lending During the Euro Crises," Working Papers 965, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin Vespignani, 2017. "Global commodity prices and global stock volatility shocks: Effects across countries," CAMA Working Papers 2017-36, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.