Report NEP-OPM-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amador, Manuel & Bianchi, Javier & Bocola, Luigi & Perri, Fabrizio, 2017. "Exchange Rate Policies at the Zero Lower Bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11928, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert Kollmann, 2017. "Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization: Recursive Preferences and the Terms of Trade Channel," Globalization Institute Working Papers 307, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Cao, Shutao, 2017. "Accounting for productivity growth in a small open economy: Sector-specific technological change and relative prices of trade," Working Paper Series 6203, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Raphael Auer & Andrei A Levchenko & Philip Sauré, 2017. "International inflation spillovers through input linkages," BIS Working Papers 623, Bank for International Settlements.
- Malgorzata Skibinska, 2016. "What drives the labour wedge? A comparison between CEE countries and the Euro Area," EcoMod2016 9061, EcoMod.
- Wirasti, Anisha & Widodo, Tri, 2017. "Twin Deficit Hypothesis and Feldstein-Horioka Hypothesis: Case Study of Indonesia," MPRA Paper 77442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keskinsoy, Bilal, 2017. "Lucas Paradox in The Long Run," MPRA Paper 78126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moon, Seongman & Choi, Yoon Sun, 2015. "Korean Current Account Surplus and the Transmission of the Won-Dollar Exchange Rate," World Economy Brief 15-9, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Drago Bergholt & Vegard H Larsen & Martin Seneca, 2017. "Business cycles in an oil economy," BIS Working Papers 618, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christopher G. Gibbs, 2017. "Learning to Believe in Secular Stagnation," Discussion Papers 2017-11, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Malin Gardberg, 2016. "Determinants of International Consumption Risk Sharing in Emerging Markets and Developing Countries," EcoMod2016 9452, EcoMod.