Report NEP-OPM-2017-01-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2016. "Macroeconomic stabilization, monetary-fiscal interactions, and Europe’s monetary union," Working Paper Series 1988, European Central Bank.
- Matthieu Darracq Paries & Pascal Jacquinot & Niki Papadopoulou, 2016. "Synopsis of the Euro Area Financial Crisis," Working Papers 2016-08, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Sweder J.G. van Wijnbergen & Egle Jakucionyte, 2017. "Debt Overhang, Exchange Rates and the Macroeconomics of Carry Trade," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-005/VI, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Jun 2018.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2017. "Chinese Foreign Exchange Reserves, Policy Choices and the U.S. Economy," Working Papers 2017-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Matthieu Darracq Paries & Pascal Jacquinot & Niki Papadopoulou, 2016. "Parsing Financial Frictions Underlying Bank Lending Fragmentation during the Euro Area Crisis," Working Papers 2016-07, Central Bank of Cyprus.
- Sameer Khatiwada, 2017. "Quantitative Easing by the Fed and International Capital Flows," IHEID Working Papers 02-2017, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Rajmund Mirdala, 2016. "Real Exchange Rates, Current Accounts and Competitiveness Issues in the Euro Area," FIW Working Paper series 173, FIW.
- Minoas Koukouritakis, 2016. "Eurozone Debt Crisis and Bond Yields Convergence: Evidence from the New EU Countries," Working Papers 1606, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Rudrarup, 2017. "Foreign capital inflow and its welfare implications in a developing country context," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-1, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Beck, Roland & Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Hantzsche, Arno & Rau-Goehring, Matthias, 2016. "Determinants of sub-sovereign bond yield spreads: the role of fiscal fundamentals and federal bailout expectations," Working Paper Series 1987, European Central Bank.
- Hettig, Thomas & Mï¿½ller, Gernot, 2017. "Fiscal policy coordination in currency unions at the effective lower bound," CEPR Discussion Papers 11780, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Tovar Jalles & Carlos Mulas-Granados & José Tavares, 2016. "Fiscal Discipline and Exchange Rates; Does Politics Matter?," IMF Working Papers 16/230, International Monetary Fund.