Report NEP-OPM-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-OPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Takashi Kano, 2016. "Trend inflation and exchange rate dynamics: A New Keynesian approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-74, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Niels Gilbert & Sebastiaan Pool, 2016. "Sectoral allocation and macroeconomic imbalances in EMU," DNB Working Papers 536, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Pilar Poncela & Filippo Pericoli & Anna Manca & Filippo Michela Nardo, 2016. "Risk Sharing in Europe," JRC Research Reports JRC104621, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2016. "International Business Cycle and Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 201687, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Sina T. Ates & Felipe Saffie, 2016. "Fewer but Better : Sudden Stops, Firm Entry, and Financial Selection," International Finance Discussion Papers 1187, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Belke, Ansgar & Domnick, Clemens & Gros, Daniel, 2016. "Business cycle synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. periphery," Ruhr Economic Papers 659, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- George Kudrna & Chung Tran, 2016. "Comparing budget repair measures for a small open economy with growing debt," CAMA Working Papers 2016-73, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Köhler, Karsten, 2016. "Currency devaluations, aggregate demand, and debt dynamics in an economy with foreign currency liabilities," IPE Working Papers 78/2016, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Saiki, Ayako & Chantapacdepong, Pornpinun & Volz, Ulrich, 2016. "Dealing with Quantitative Easing Spillovers in East Asia: The Role of Institutions and Macroprudential Policy," ADBI Working Papers 604, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Rita Fleer & Barbara Rudolf & Mathias Zurlinden, 2016. "Price change dispersion and time-varying pass-through to consumer prices," Working Papers 2016-17, Swiss National Bank.
- Roger Alejandro Banegas-Rivero & Luis Fernando Escobar Caba & Marco Alberto Núñez Ramírez, 2016. "Natural resources, tradable and non-tradable sector. An exemplification with Bolivia, a Boom-TNT model," Working Papers, Documentos de trabajo, Centro de Desarrollo Económico y Social (CEDES). 201610, Instituto de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales 'José Ortiz Mercado' (IIES-JOM), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Administrativas y Financieras, Universidad Autónoma Gabriel René Moreno.
- Douglas L. Campbell & Lester Lusher, 2018. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Shocks on Manufacturing Workers: An Autopsy from the MORG," Working Papers w0223, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Philipp Engler & Juha Tervala, 2016. "Hysteresis and Fiscal Policy," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1631, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.