Report NEP-OPM-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- KANO, Takashi, 2016. "Trend Inflation and Exchange Rate Dynamics : A New Keynesian Approach," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-38, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stephen McKnight & Laura Povoledo, 2016. "Can indeterminacy and self-fulfilling expectations help explain international business cycles?," Serie documentos de trabajo del Centro de Estudios Económicos 2016-07, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos.
- Jing Zhang, 2016. "International Capital Flows: Private v.s. Public," 2016 Meeting Papers 1696, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gauti Eggertsson & Neil Mehrotra & Sanjay Singh & Lawrence Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1701, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Rarytska, Olena & Tsyrennikov, Viktor, 2016. "Capital Flows, Beliefs, and Capital Controls," Working Papers 250031, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ansgar Belke & Clemens Domnick & Daniel Gros, 2016. "Business cycle synchronization in the EMU: Core vs. periphery," ROME Working Papers 201608, ROME Network.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Aleh Tsyvinsky, 2016. "Misallocation in a Global Economy," 2016 Meeting Papers 1702, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George Chouliarakis & Tadeusz Gwiazdowski & Sophia Lazaretou, 2016. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy on Output in Times of Crisis and Prosperity: Historical Evidence From Greece ," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 230, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- William R. Cline, 2016. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, November 2016," Policy Briefs PB16-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.