Report NEP-OPM-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Patrick Curran & Adnan Velic, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 31, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Tarek A. Hassan & Thomas M. Mertens & Tony Zhang, 2016. "Currency Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 22790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McNelis, Paul D., 2016. "Optimal policy rules at home, crisis and quantitative easing abroad," BOFIT Discussion Papers 15/2016, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2016. "Macrofinancial History and the New Business Cycle Facts," CEPR Discussion Papers 11587, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Utku Ozmen & Erdal Yilmaz, 2016. "Co-movement of Exchange Rates with Interest Rate Differential, Risk Premium and FED Policy in “Fragile Economies”," Working Papers 1621, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Margarita Rubio & Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "Lithuania in the Euro Area: Monetary Transmission and Macroprudential Policies," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 34, Bank of Lithuania.
- Wataru Miyamoto & Thuy Lan Nguyen, 2016. "Business Cycles in Small, Open Economies: Evidence from Panel Data Between 1900 and 2013," Staff Working Papers 16-48, Bank of Canada.
- Hoggarth, Glen & Jung, Carsten & Reinhardt, Dennis, 2016. "Capital inflows — the good, the bad and the bubbly," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 40, Bank of England.
- Alonso de Gortari & Pol Antras, 2016. "On the Geography of Global Value Chains," 2016 Meeting Papers 1252, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Glick, Reuven, 2016. "Currency Unions and Regional Trade Agreements: EMU and EU Effects on Trade," Working Paper Series 2016-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.