Report NEP-OPM-2016-10-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristin Forbes & Ida Hjortsoe & Tsvetelina Nenova, 2016. "Current Account Deficits During Heightened Risk: Menacing or Mitigating?," NBER Working Papers 22741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2016. "Balance Sheet Effects on Monetary and Financial Spillovers: The East Asian Crisis Plus 20," NBER Working Papers 22737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luisito Bertinelli & Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2016. "Productivity Gains Biased Toward the Traded Sector and Labor Market Frictions," CREA Discussion Paper Series 16-14, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01295438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koichi Hamada & Masaya Sakuragawa, 2016. "Rates of time preference and the current account in a dynamic model of perpetual youth -Should "global imbalances" always be balanced?-," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-33, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Xiaodong Zhu & Juanyi Xu & Yong Wang, 2016. "Structural Change and the Dynamics of China-US Real Exchange Rate," 2016 Meeting Papers 1010, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2016. "Macrofinancial History and the New Business Cycle Facts," NBER Working Papers 22743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Syed Al-Helal Uddin, 2016. "Value-added Trade, Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Trade Elasticity: Revisiting the Trade Competitiveness," 2016 Papers pud11, Job Market Papers.
- Edouard Challe & Jose Ignacio Lopez & Eric Mengus, 2016. "Southern Europe's institutional decline," Working Papers hal-01331723, HAL.