Report NEP-OPM-2016-10-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- IRC Task Force on IMF issues & Broos, Menno & Ghalanos, Michalis & Kennedy, Bernard & Landbeck, Alexander & Lerner, Christina & Menezes, Paula & Schiavone, Alessandro & Tilley, Thomas & Viani, Frances, 2016. "Dealing with large and volatile capital flows and the role of the IMF," Occasional Paper Series 180, European Central Bank.
- Luigi Bocola & Alessandro Dovis, 2016. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: A Quantitative Analysis," NBER Working Papers 22694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Duarte & Diana Machado, 2016. "Exchange Rates, the Competitiveness of Nations and Unemployment," GEMF Working Papers 2016-14, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Luca Fornaro, 2016. "International Debt Deleveraging," Working Papers 931, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Vladimir Arčabić & Tomislav Globan & Ozana Nadoveza & Lucija Rogić Dumančić & Josip Tica, 2016. "Does the Foreign Income Shock in a Small Open Economy DSGE Model Fit Croatian Data?," EFZG Working Papers Series 1607, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Clement ANNE, 2016. "Are Commodity Price Booms an Opportunity to Diversify? Evidence from Resource-dependent Countries," Working Papers 201615, CERDI.
- Vladimir Arčabić & Tomislav Globan & Ozana Nadoveza & Lucija Rogić Dumančić & Josip Tica, 2016. "Macroeconomic Effects of Productivity Shocks – A VAR Model of a Small Open Economy," EFZG Working Papers Series 1606, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb.
- Rudolfs Bems & Julian di Giovanni, 2016. "Income-Induced expenditure switching," Economics Working Papers 1534, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Gunes Kamber & Ozer Karagedikli & Michael Ryan & Tugrul Vehbi, 2016. "International spill-overs of uncertainty shocks: Evidence from a FAVAR," CAMA Working Papers 2016-61, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marina Azzimonti, 2016. "The Politics of FDI Expropriation," NBER Working Papers 22705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorda, Oscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2016. "Macrofinancial History and the New Business Cycle Facts," Working Paper Series 2016-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Falconio, Andrea, 2016. "Carry trades and monetary conditions," Working Paper Series 1968, European Central Bank.
- Ramesh Thakur, 2016. "Ethics, International Affairs and Western Double Standards," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies 201627, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.