Report NEP-OPM-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2016. "Real Interest Rates, Imbalances and the Curse of Regional Safe Asset Providers at the Zero Lower Bound," NBER Working Papers 22618, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sylvain Leduc & Kevin Moran & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2016. "Learning in the Oil Futures Markets: Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications," International Finance Discussion Papers 1179, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rudolfs Bems & Julian di Giovanni, 2016. "Income-Induced Expenditure Switching," Working Papers 922, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Robert Kollmann, 2016. "Risk Sharing, the Exchange Rate and Net Foreign Assets in a World Economy with Uncertainty Shocks," 2016 Meeting Papers 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Cécile Couharde & Carl Grekou, 2016. "Currency Misalignments in emerging and developing countries: reassessing the role of Exchange Rate Regimes," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-31, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Cesa-Bianchi, Ambrogio & Thwaites, Gregory & Vicondoa, Alejandro, 2016. "Monetary policy transmission in an open economy: new data and evidence from the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 615, Bank of England.
- Kodila-Tedika, Oasis & Asongu, Simplice & Cinyabuguma, Matthias, 2016. "Financial Development and Geographic Isolation: Global Evidence," MPRA Paper 73687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Duygu Yolcu Karadam & Erdal Özmen, 2016. "Real Exchange Rates and Growth," ERC Working Papers 1609, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2016.
- SEKINE Atsushi & TSURUGA Takayuki, 2016. "Effects of Commodity Price Shocks on Inflation: A Cross-Country Analysis," ESRI Discussion paper series 331, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christian Rohe, 2016. "On shock symmetry in South America: New evidence from intra-Brazilian real exchange rates," CQE Working Papers 5316, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Idrisov, Georgy (Идрисов, Георгий) & Ponomarev, Yury (Пономарев, Юрий) & Pleskachev, Yury Andreevich (Плескачев, Юрий Андреевич), 2016. "Analysis of Joint Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Import Duty Rates in the Russian Economy [Анализ Совместного Эффекта Переноса Обменного Курса И Ввозных Пошлин В Цены В Российской Экономике]," Working Papers 1666, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2016. "Capital Inflow Surges and Consequences," ADBI Working Papers 585, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jean-Christophe Poutineau & Gauthier Vermandel, 2017. "A Welfare Analysis of Macroprudential Policy Rules in the Euro Area," Post-Print halshs-01315085, HAL.
- Wenxin Du & Carolin E. Pflueger & Jesse Schreger, 2016. "Sovereign Debt Portfolios, Bond Risks, and the Credibility of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 22592, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Takao Fujii & Yoichi Matsubayashi, 2016. "The Balassa-Samuelson Effect and the Labor Market in Japan F1977-2008," Discussion Papers 1626, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Junichi Fujimoto & Junsang Lee, 2016. "Efficient Risk Sharing under Limited Commitment and Search Frictions," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-15, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.